We are working to make our hotel, which was built in approximately the 1950s, more accessible to guests with disabilities. We strive to provide all of our guests the same opportunities to stay and enjoy their time at our hotel.
We currently offer the following amenities for guests with disabilities:
- Please note our reception is located at street level, with one step to enter. If you need assistance, please contact us at (805) 966-1126. There is also a low mounted doorbell on the wall outside of reception to obtain assistance.
- Please note the majority of our guest rooms are at street level. A few of the street level rooms have one step to enter. A couple of the guest rooms are at a second level with no elevator access. For more information about each room type, see the description under the “Rooms” tab.
- A bathtub seat is available upon request.
- All showers have handheld shower heads.
- For more information about the tub/shower facility in each room type, see the description under the “Rooms” tab.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Please note that parking is at street level. There is one accessible parking space, which is van-accessible.
For more information on the accessible features of the hotel, please contact us at (805) 966-1126 or stay@TheBeachHouseInn.com.