FAQs and Policies
Check in - out Timings
Check in 3:00-8:00 pm. Check out 11:00 am.
Our office opens a little after 8:30 am and closes at 9:00 pm during the summer and between 8:00 and 9:00 pm in the winter. You can make reservations online 24 hours a day.
The Inn’s quiet hours are 9:00 pm – 8:00 am.
Our published rates do not include Santa Barbara’s lodging tax. Currently, the Bed Tax rate is 12% plus $4 per night, per room.
We have a two-night minimum on weekends. Some holidays and UCSB Graduation weekend ($75 non-refundable deposit) require a three-night minimum stay. Please call to determine if your planned dates are subject to a minimum stay.
Reservations for stays of less than one week must be cancelled 72 hours (3 days) prior to the check-in time on your scheduled date of arrival. Reservations for stays of 7 days or longer require (7 days) cancellation notice. Holidays require a 2 week cancellation notice. Please read your confirmation letter. Should you cancel your reservation without appropriate notice, you will be charged one night’s rent plus tax. No-shows, early departures and delayed arrivals are considered cancellations and will be treated as such. All cancellations, whether by phone or email, will be given a cancellation number. Be sure to receive and keep this number.
All balances are due in full at check-in. Please bring a photo ID with a valid matching credit card. We regret that we cannot accept payment by unpersonalized prepaid/gift credit cards. Rooms may be held with Visa or MasterCard. We cannot take a phone reservation with American Express.
Our pet fee is $10 per dog, per night. Dogs cannot be left unattended in guest rooms. Please see our Dogs Welcome page for more important information about our pet policies.
Published rates are subject to change without notice.
Answers to Frequent Inquiries:
- All guest rooms are dog friendly.
- All guest rooms have private bathrooms.
- 9 of our 12 guest rooms have fully equipped kitchens. The others all have small refrigerators, microwaves ovens, coffee makers, dishes and silverware.
- Our Inn is too small and quiet to accommodate large groups.
- We offer special rates for extended stays, as well as weekly and monthly rates. (Weekly and monthly rates available from November 1 – February 28.)
- We are a small and quiet Inn and our guests are here to relax and unwind. Please be courteous and respect the quiet time of 9:00 pm-8:00 am. We also ask that guests do not host in-room parties.
- To allow our staff to enjoy the holidays with their family we do not provide housekeeping services, or check-in/check-out services on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.